Update April 9, 2020
To our library customers,
In accordance with the extension of the Stay At Home order, the procedures implemented on Friday, March 27th will continue:
- As of Monday, March 30th, the Marshall Library will be open Mondays-Fridays from 10 am – 4 pm for pick-up only. More information on pick-up procedures available here.
- We will be closed Saturdays.
- All Library events held in our buildings are cancelled until May 3rd.
- Teen events are held online. Distance children’s programming is in development.
- The Balaton and Cottonwood branch libraries remain closed. Material returned to the drop boxes will be checked in once a week. Holds can be picked up at the Marshall Library.
- Our homebound delivery program has expanded to include anyone over the age of 60 or those with underlying health issues who are no longer leaving their homes.
- Wifi is still available from portions of our parking lot. Connect to MLCLPublic and use password bookstoread
If you wish to pick up materials, please call us (507-537-7003) during open hours or email us (email@example.com). We will help you locate materials and schedule a time for you to pick them up. You may place items on hold using your library card through our online catalog, then call or email the library to schedule a pick-up time. Click here for more information. We also encourage everyone to make use of our digital library collections and explore online activities.
To return materials, please use one of our outdoor book drops, indicated on the map below. Items that do not fit in the drops can be returned inside the Marshall library during open hours.