- This event has passed.
MASC Short Play Festival
March 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Marshall Area Stage Company presents the 5th Biennial Short Play Festival.
This is an after-hours event. A free-will donation will be collected. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the library.
Interested in performing? See below:
Guidelines for the plays:
- Plays must be 20 minutes or less. Plays can be original works or established works.
- Plays may be presented as script-in-hand (MASC can provide readers) or fully staged works.
- If you bring a fully staged work, you would have to rehearse on your own.
- There will be one rehearsal, the day of the Festival, in the venue with minimal set (one table, two chairs).
- Following each play, there will be a feedback session, focused on constructive critique.
- There is no fee to participate. You will not get any compensation for your participation.
- The Festival will be March 7th at the Marshall-Lyon County Library. Rehearsal starts at 10am. Showtime is 7pm.
MASC may choose a show from this Festival to participate in the statewide Fast*Fest in St. Cloud in August.
To submit your entry or if you have questions, contact Bob Schwoch by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail: MASC, P.O. Box 321, Marshall, MN 56258. Deadline for submissions is February 21st.