DIY Fairy House
Found Things Fairy Home & Accessories
There are no special supplies needed to be creative, just the basics and your imagination!
Pick up your starter kit from the library.
Take a walk, gather some natural materials and get to work on your fairy home.
Easy, with adult supervision
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Craft sticks
- Found things: sticks, twigs, stones, twine, shells, wire, marbles, beads, acorns, buttons…
- paint & markers, optional for decorating
- Pot or Tree to house your fairy home
- Mini Hot Glue Gun $10
- Mini Glue Sticks – $6
- Craft Sticks – $3
- Mossy Material – $1
- Sticks, twigs, bark, wood, shells, stones – FREE!
Total = $20
- Lay out all your gathered materials
- Start with your largest structure.
- Keep adding until you’re happy with your fairy home.
- Create some fun accessories for your fairy yard and don’t forget the plants.
- Take a picture of your finished creation and share with us!
Need some reading to accompany your project? These fairy house how-tos and fairy stories are available at your library.