The Readers Café To Go Memory Kits include books, a range of themed tactile items, a manipulative or fidget, and an activity sheet designed for caregivers of those living with memory loss. Each kit has a centering theme to spark memories from various life stages.
These kits were made possible by the generous support of the Friends of the Marshall-Lyon County Library.
Kits can be checked out for one week and renewed twice.
Click on a kit below to download its activity guide.
Local Community Resources:
- ACE of SW Minnesota – http://www.aceswmn.org/
- Marshall Area Dementia Network (MADAN) – https://www.facebook.com/ACTonAlzMarshall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging (MNRAA) – https://mnraaa.org/
- SeniorLinkageLine – https://mn.gov/senior-linkage-line/ (1-800-333-2433)
- Southwest Health and Human Services (SWHHS) – https://swmhhs.com/
- Caregiver Resources: Aging & Memory Loss
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Resources
- Aging and End of Life Resources
- Retirement Resources