Compare Summer Reading Programs
Eligible for more than one summer reading program and not sure which to choose? Let’s compare.
All ages can log reading and activities through Beanstack. Rubber Ducky Club can be logged on paper.
Except for the Rubber Ducky Club, all ages log days of reading to earn points toward prizes and entries into grand prize drawings. One day of reading = 1 point. We recommend 20 minutes of reading per day.
- Adult-driven, early literacy focus. Complete activities together.
- Best for babies and toddlers.
- Prizes: rubber ducky (13 activities) and a board book (26 activities).
- Activities for families & independent kids. For developing and independent readers.
- Prizes: up to 3 books (1 book each month) for earning 25 points during a month.
- Monthly drawing (25 points during month): book + costume tail.
- Ten grand prize drawings (tickets at 25 points each month).
- Focused on independent activities and reading.
- Prizes: 1 book for earning 25 points total.
- Monthly drawing (20 days read during month): signed YA novel or Chamber gift checks.
- Three grand prize drawings (tickets at 25 point intervals).
- For independent readers or parents reading with children.
- Three grand prize drawings, once each month, at 20 days of reading per month.